Sunday, September 28, 2014

Does This Count?

As I recently mentioned, I'd really love to make it to Video 2,000, and I just thought of a way to do that a little quicker than seven years. I may start doing golf tips on off days. This is me demonstrating my famous backwards-between-the-legs shot. I couldn't take a normal stance with the ball so close to the edge of the sand trap, so this was the only option. My father-in-law Al is on the green, and my sister-in-law Jennifer is filming. We were playing the gorgeous, Fairbanks Ranch Country Club. I don't remember if I made the put. ;) Enjoy!

10 comments:

Josh said...

Trade that 9 iron in for cast iron and I'll let it slide. ;)

Unknown said...

Does it count? It depends, did your 1,000 video milestone only count food related stuff? If so, then no. :)

Dave said...

I'd watch it. I have been looking for ways to spice up my game lately.

Unknown said...

Get back to the bloody recipes
GeeeeeeeeZZZZZ!!!!!
Love u Chef John!!

Anonymous said...

The mark of a true chef...
...a really $#!tty golfer!

Luv ya, CJ! At least we know you cook well;)!

Unknown said...

sorry, but no :P we want all those 2000 videos ;)

Unknown said...

This is the proof! You still put your pants on one leg at a time (just like we do).
Or, like we'd say in germany, but not less funny (if adressed to our famous and beloved chef)
"Der kocht auch bloss mit Wasser"
(There are still some people who cook only with water)

this one really made my day :)

'cause you have to be Pro, when it comes to the chipping ... or the chopping ;)

Unknown said...

Is it your new way to teach us how to make an egg roll? Poudoumtish!

Daryl said...

Unfortunately a shot between the legs us against the rules.

S/V Blondie-Dog said...

Me thinks' dat' Chef John jest' might have taken his golf lessons from Charles Barkley.